App for If you have a hard time drawing her, the extra shows a simpler version c:
GeneralName|| Rubisciel San'en
Age|| 4.5 (Horse) | 21 (Human)
Height|Weight|| 165cm | 52kg
Date of Birth|| February 4th
Sexual Orientation|| Heterosexual
Special Job|| Swordsman
Weapon|| First Family Heirloom - Pegabladicus I
- Weapon Duration|| [50/50]
- Craftsmanship Passive|| Record - records down any notes at any time. This allows Ruby to help the Templar deal with paperwork. Weakness: requires any form to write with (e.g. pen, pencil, marker, chalk) and anything to write on (e.g. a wall, a paper, a chalkboard). Meaning, Record wouldn't mean anything without those two tools.
- Active|| Tumble - dodge any attacks or blows swiftly by tumbling backwards or sideways. May tumble further, but Weakness: weakened offense for a short amount of time. Lose a small amount of stamina, becoming an easier target. Also requires prediction and timing.
- Active|| Avant-garde - on the way, experiment different physical ways to either attack, counter, defend, dodge, or etc. Weakness: a skill based on luck. Experimentation may either be a success or a failure. If failure, can cause initiator to be weakened in defense for a while, higher chance for critical hit from enemy.
- Passive|| Block - defend self by blocking blows and attacks with swift blade clashes. Weakness: block does not necessarily mean to be invincible. Will deal only less damage. Also sometimes fail, and initiator ends up getting hit, dealing even higher damage due to failure. Additionally, has a high risk to deflect and hit initiator.
- Active|| Stamina - by activation, regain much stamina, allowing for easier blocks, and easier predictions on when to use tumble. Allows user to move swifter and quicker. Weakness: lasts only for a few minutes before deactivating, causing for even lower amount of stamina, becoming an easier target.
Residence|| Du'Rank | Inn
Cool, Dignified, Forthright, Insouciant, Kind, Magnanimous, Neat
Despite the intimidating poker-face she possesses, Ruby is a really friendly and chill individual. She knows how to make people feel welcome without words and is basically a chilling spot. Her serious manner towards certain situations dubbed her as a dignified woman, in which people may find respectful, and her forthright attitude is exactly why people feel safe near her. Ruby never stresses, and casually deals with it when it comes with a thumbs up and a nod, and her generous and forgiving nature makes it hard to hate her even if she becomes your rival. She is very organized with her things, giving any innkeeper less work on their hands.
Stoic, Silent, Calm, Masculine
Ruby's expressions had never changed since the incident, always remaining as listless and not even showing the smallest amount of smile. She is also very quiet, not because she is shy, but due to the very incident that had happened. Because she is so quiet, Ruby expresses herself through the communication of a notebook and sometimes body. She has a calm demeanor, and may be manly enough to even cause women's hearts to beat.
Narcissistic, Introverted, Slightly Rude, Absent-minded, Intimidating (Appearance-wise)
Although she admits it, Ruby dislikes being called a narcissist. Being very vain, Ruby would always catch a chance to look herself in the mirror. People would think she is remembering a terrible past, but its just her admiring her red eyes and silver horn. She has an introverted personality, and can be seen as cold, appearance-wise. She likes being alone (and being a chilling spot does not really help, still please do hang out with this small little cinnamon bun
) and many find her looks a bit cold, and so people who are very sensitive upon first meetings might dislike Ruby upon seeing her.
Likes|| Animals, Herself, Reading, Fighting, Being alone (does not mind crowds however), Quiet (but can handle loud noises), Cleaning, Ikemen Teacher
Dislikes|| Vegetables, Itchiness, Poor Hygiene, Being called narcissist
Somewhere near the two kingdoms, Du’Rank and Ilvymore, lived a noble half-horse family, San’en. They were known for some of their rare unicorns and pegasi. The household even contained three important family heirlooms: Pegabladicus, the Pegasus blade; Unicandent, the Unicorn wand; and Ponicannon, literally Pony cannon.
In that family, Ruby was born a triplet and unicorn. And of course, because she was a unicorn, Ruby had a unique affinity for magic. Her childhood was filled with magical tutors and such, and when Ruby became 14, she was transferred to Ilvymore School (her parents learning about it from a tutor) to study and learn magic.
During her studies, Ruby learned about Du’Rank people from her teacher mentioning them. She was curious, and so went to the library to find out who they were. In weaponry books, Ruby grew to admire them as rather than utilize magic to do things, Du’Rank people fought with rough weapons, having to hold heavy items and depend on their physical levels. Eventually, Ruby’s growing admiration became what she wanted to become. She would skip her magical studies to explore weaponry skills, such as ‘Tumble,’ and a self-developed skill of her own, ‘Avant-garde.’
One day in the library, a 16-year-old Ruby learned about Pegabladicus in a weaponry book. When she was young, she did not really understand the family heirlooms. The only thing she did understand back then was that she felt a bit drawn towards the blade of Pegabladicus. And so, in the book, it warned the dangers of the family heirloom as it took away someone’s magical affinity in exchange for greater physical affinity. With that warning in mind, Ruby knew she did not want to become a wizard or scholar: she wanted to become a templar or swordsman.
The young girl revisited her parents and exchanged greetings (since they hadn’t met for a long time when Ruby transferred to Ilvymore School and had been exchanging letters.) She then requested for Pegabladicus. Her parents repeated the warnings that was in the book, stating how it took away her magical powers for physical powers. They boasted how she had great and unique magical affinity that can bring her to become a great wizard. Unfortunately, their attempts to convince Ruby failed. She found the area where the three family heirlooms were, and then went for Pegabladicus. Upon touching the hilt, she felt a great tingle that went through her whole body, finally ending at the tip of her horn. The horn developed blue magical spores indicating what Ruby believed was the seal of her magical affinity. Unfortunately it was something else entirely: she could no longer speak.
Her worried parents had Ruby visit a doctor. Fortunately, she still had a little bit of magical affinity left. Unfortunately, it was not as high as before, and was weaker than a normal human being’s. Even more unfortunate: she’d lost her ability to speak. This was a rare case in all the history of the half-horse family. With what had happened due to Ruby’s impudence, her parents decided to transfer her to Du’rank School. With her common interest being weaponry, Ruby raised up to who she wanted to become: a swordsman.
Extra- Based off of the three wise monkeys. But not really - Ruby's hair is black, not dark brown. - Ruby is a mute. If she ever speaks again, she would sound like Aimer.- Despite receiving an important family heirloom, Ruby does not view it as that much important. She only sees it as a trophy for winning over her parents.
RP MethodsTimezone|| Pacific Standard Time (PST)Method|| Mainly Lit/Paragraph, Script, etc.Platform|| Discord, Skype, Google Docs, DevArt notes, etc.
Outfit design idea (c) un-goki ty